Thank you for visiting the City and County of Honolulu, Elections Division Homepage
values its visitors, we only collect the minimum amount of information necessary to serve our customers. City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii
will collect no personal information about you.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through
to read Web pages or download information, City and County of Honolulu, Elections Division's
web host will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us; however, this information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii Elections Division Homepage. Our software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names, for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the City and County of Honolulu, Elections Division Homepage;
- The date and time you access the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division Homepage;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you were referred to the City and County of Honolulu, Elections Division Homepage from another web site, we may capture the address of the referring web site.
use this information to make the homepage more useful to visitors--to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology visitors use. We do not use information to track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us.
Back to top
Please send inquiries/concerns to Elections Division, 530 S. King St, 100, Honolulu, HI 96813
Back to top
Please send inquires to Elections Division, 530 S. King St, 100, Honolulu, HI 96813. Back to top
The Information Contained on this Web Site Is Made Available as a Free Public Service, Without Express or Implied Warranties of Any Kind, and Subject to the Following Disclaimers
- ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. The City and County of Honolulu ("City") makes no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on its web site. It makes no promise or warranty to maintain or update this public service or information contained and made available to the public. The City may suspend or discontinue this service at any time without notice. The user assumes the risk of verifying any information and/or materials used or relied on.
- NO WARRANTIES. The City disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing for public use its computer system, web site, and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein. It makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents for its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general or particular purpose, or any results to be intended to be achieved by its use, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe upon rights of others.
- EXTERNAL LINKS; PERSONAL OPINIONS. The City's computer resources and materials, including this web site, contain hypertext or other links to Internet or computer sites, not owned or controlled by the City. Links to other computer systems and external sites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by the City. Any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are not controlled, sponsored nor approved by the City. The City specifically disclaims any legal responsibility for what a user may find on another web site, or for personal opinions of individuals posted on said web sites.
BUSINESS/NONPROFIT LISTINGS. The City provides a listing of businesses and nonprofit organizations in its web site's business directory. The purpose of the listing is to provide web viewers with a convenient means of contacting local businesses and organizations through links to that business or organization's web site. This directory is provided as a community service and the City does not endorse the organizations listed, nor does it guarantee the quality of the services or goods provided. Requests to be listed are subject to the following:
- Request for listings must include the name of a responsible contact person, the telephone number, address and a brief description of the organization.
- Organizations must be duly registered and authorized to conduct business in the State of Hawaii, or registered as a non profit organization with the State of Hawaii.
- Each listing will contain a link to the organization's web site.
- This directory provides links to local organizations and is not intended to be a public forum for ideological, political or social viewpoints.
- COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS. The City has made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may view, copy or distribute information found here without obligation to the City, unless otherwise stated on particular materials or information to which a restriction on free use may apply. However, the City makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of Copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE. The materials, information, graphics, or processes contained in the City's web site is being furnished "as is". A user of the City’s computer system and web site for information made available for public use assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. Users further acknowledge anomalies, errors and viruses can be introduced when information is being transferred or when being used in an incompatible computer or environment. Neither the City, its employees or agents shall be liable for any and all damages, including damage to hardware, software or computer systems or networks, for using, viewing, distributing or copying of materials on its sites made available to the public, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- MONITORING OF SYSTEM; NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. All City computer systems are subject to monitoring at all time to assure proper functioning of the systems, to provide security for the computer system’s operation and information contained, to prevent unauthorized use, and to deter and investigate violations of law. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the use of this public computer system.
- HAWAII LAW AND JURISDICTION. The materials are provided for public use on computer systems located within the City and County of Honolulu and for the use and benefit of citizens of Honolulu, Hawaii. Any person choosing to use this system or seeking access to information or materials on this system is subject to Hawaii jurisdiction. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be decided under the laws and in the courts in Hawaii.
The City reserves the right to revoke, amend, or modify this document without notice. For further information, please contact the webmaster.
Back to top
The City and County of Honolulu Elections Division maintains its website to allow general accessibility using standards set forth in Worldwide Web Consortium
Images on the site contain 'alt tags' with descriptions of the image that aid users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader rather than reading the site.
Major reports and other special publications that are made available on the City's Web site are generally available in html. In many cases we publish a document using Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). We strive to provide documents in multiple formats for accessibility.
The City and County of Honolulu welcomes comments on how to improve the site's accessibility for users with disabilities.
The City and County of Honolulu is committed to making its Web sites compliant with Conformance Level "Priority 1" of the World Wide Web Consortium accessibility rating.
If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our Web sites interfere with your ability to access the information, please use the following point of contact for assistance. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Back to top
"One of the greatest assets of the City and County of Honolulu is the ethnic, cultural, and social diversity of its population. The City and County of Honolulu takes great pride in this diversity, and values and respects all of its residents and welcomes all of its visitors, regardless of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, gender identification, or sexual orientation."
Back to top